Two Bays in Two Days Kayak Tours
The ultimate exploration – take true advantage of the unique paddling experiences offered in the Midcoast!
Seek the quiet harbors and working waterfront of Pemaquid and Johns Bay with seal ledges and buoy bells at your bow. Island hop the Maine Island Trail, experience shipwrecks and enjoy a real Maine lobster lunch in Muscongus Bay. Don’t choose – do both!
Our Two Bays In Two Days trips features all of the best that Maine has to offer – beautiful and varied ocean paddling conditions, quaint coastal cottage stay and a delicious lobster lunch. The Pemaquid Peninsula separates Pemaquid Harbor and Johns Bay to the west and Muscongus Bay to the east to provide the best of what the Maine coast is famous for – quiet pocket sand beaches; rocky, craggy shorelines; uninhabited forested islands; and working waterfronts lined with quaint cottages and moored lobster boats. We offer a full-day Johns Bay paddle, full-day Muscongus Bay paddle, overnight lodging for 2 nights and full lobster lunch during this two day adventure.
Two Bays in Two Days Kayak Trip –
- Meeting Time: 9:00 AM
- Trip Length: Two Days; 7 hours (6.5 hours on the water each day)
- Price: $369 Per Person (Group discount 1 free per 8 people – does not include lodging)
- Schedule: Daily – Offered 7 Days a Week (May – October)
- Requirements: Minimum of 3 or more people to start a trip or you can join an existing scheduled group.
- Provided: Kayak and equipment, Registered Maine Guide, 2 nights Lodging, Lunch
- Minimum Age: 16 Years Old
- Skill Level: No Experience Required
Two Bays in Two Days Kayak Tour
Thanks for a great day…You made it such a relaxing day. Emphasizing safety and showing us how easy and fun sea kayaking could be. It made us both feel more comfortable, now knowing how to get back inside easily. Your instruction has and will make our trip up to Alaska all the more enjoyable. Good luck with your business.Paul Ogrinz
two bays in two days Tour Video
Experience the unique and varied paddling environments of the Midcoast!