KAYAK – PADDLEBOARD – BIKE RENTALS
Maine Kayak, Paddleboard and Bike rentals are offered from our New Harbor Maine Kayaking Base on Pemaquid Point. We have a wide variety of kayak rentals and stand up paddle boards available. The surrounding area has an abundance of sea kayaking, lake and river kayaking put-ins with some of Maine’s most beautiful scenery right at your finger tips.
Your kayak and paddleboard rentals includes all necessary equipment (splash top, life jacket, etc), nautical charts and safety equipment, area information and kayak car carrier system and straps. You can also hire a professional Registered Maine Guide who will know all the kayaking hot spots. Maine Kayaking professionals will be available for advice on where to kayak in Muscongus Bay, Johns Bay, Pemaquid River, Biscay Pond and other Mid-Coast Paddling.
Kayaks and paddle boards are available seven days a week all summer long from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. We offer free kayak delivery within 10 miles of New Harbor area or you can pick- up at our base. Delivery outside of a 10 miles radios are assessed a mileage fee. Other pick-up times may be arranged by emailing or calling our friendly office staff at 1-866-624-6352.
Maine Kayak offers hourly, daily and weekly bike rentals from our New Harbor base. We provide a wide range of Trek 820 bikes to choose from and we supply everything you need for a safe and enjoyable ride including safety equipment, helmets and a local bike road map. Our map details numerous expertly crafted scenic coastal routes to choose from on the Pemaquid Peninsula.
- We can bring your kayak and SUP right to the water for your convenience.
- Release Forms must be signed prior to rentals.
- Free Wetsuits , booties, gloves and splash tops are available and we have a wide variety of sizes.
- Kayak Safety Lecture and Instruction Provided – Be safe and prepared to kayak in Maine
- Registered Maine Guides available for half day and full day kayak tours.
- Kayak Rentals are Available for hourly, half day, full day and weekly rates.
- Free kayak and SUP rentals within 10 miles of Maine Kayak.