Full Day Sea Kayak Tours
Sheltered bays, secluded coves, rocky islands, beaches, shipwrecks and a real Maine lobster lunch!
Enjoy island hopping in Muscongus Bay on your way to a real Maine lobster lunch and experience shipwrecks, an abundence of wildlife, and harbor bells chiming in the distance on our Full Day Sea Kayaking Tour.
The Muscongus Bay Full Day Sea Kayaking Trip begins with basic kayak maneuvers, paddling and stroke technique and boat balance. This trip is designed to offer the proper paddling skills needed to enjoy a day on the water. We will paddle in the morning and take a break for a real Maine lobster lunch. The remainder of the afternoon will be spent discovering secluded coves and sheltered bays, paddling around wild rock islands, and exploring wildlife-abundant estuaries.
Full Day Kayak Trip –
- Meeting Time: 9:00 AM
- Trip Length: 7 hours (6.5 hours on the water)
- Price: $129 Per Person (Group discount 1 free per 8 people)
- Schedule: Daily – Offered 7 Days a Week (May – October)
- Requirements: Minimum of 4 or more people to start a trip or you can join an existing scheduled group.
- Provided: Kayak and equipment, Registered Maine Guide, Lobster Lunch
- Minimum Age: 16 Years Old
- Skill Level: No Experience Required
Thanks for a great day…You made it such a relaxing day. Emphasizing safety and showing us how easy and fun sea kayaking could be. It made us both feel more comfortable, now knowing how to get back inside easily. Your instruction has and will make our trip up to Alaska all the more enjoyable. Good luck with your business at your new location.
Full Day Sea Kayaking Tour
Need Help from a Maine Kayak Specialist?
Call Toll Free US or CANADA: 1-866-624-6352 (1-866-Maine-Kayak)
maine kayak Full Day Tour Video
Enjoy an overview of our Full Day Sea Kayaking Trips!