Maine Kayak Wildlife Kayaking Trips
Enjoy an abundance of wildlife on our sea kayak trips including harbor porpoises, seals, eagles, ospreys and much more. This is a quick video of a day in Muscongus Bay with a pair of harbor porpoises swimming around and playing with our kayak group. You have to come experience Midcoast, Maine with Maine Kayak!
Check out more videos on Maine Kayak’s YouTube channel.
WILDLIFE PADDLE –
This trip focuses on the incredible variety of birds, fish, and mammals present in the Gulf of Maine. Learn about terns, ospreys, guillemots, and gulls. Watch eagles fishing from schools of blue fish. Discover the playfulness and inquisitiveness of seals. A perfect combination of a calm relaxing paddle with exciting discoveries. Morning and afternoon trips available – a great introduction to sea kayaking exploration.
- Meeting Time: 9:00 am and 2:00 pm
- Trip Length: 2 hours on water
- Price: $49 Per Person (Group discount 1 free per 8 people)
- Schedule: Daily – Offered 7 Days a Week (May – October)
- Requirements: Minimum of 4 or more people to start a trip or you can join an existing scheduled group.
- Minimum Age: 5 years old with an adult
- Skill Level: No experience required
- Requirements to Book a Trip: Four or more people or join a scheduled trip