Maine Kayak Standup Paddleboard Tours in Pemaquid Harbor, Maine. #paddleboarding #paddleboard #mainekayak #pemaquidharbor #maine
Join Maine Kayak every Sunday morning at 7:00am for a FREE paddleboard tour in Pemaquid Harbor. This one hour paddle will be lead by a Registered Maine Guide who will teach you the basics of paddleboarding and then you will go for an easy paddle in the harbor. If you have never been on the water at this time of the day, you have to try this! The wildlife is abundant in the morning and the harbor is tranquil.
We meet at (113 Huddle Rd, New Harbor, ME) at 7:00am and launch at Colonial Fort William Henry State Park boat launch. We do not provide the SUP’s or equipment. Please contact Maine Kayak for rentals. Please mention the special Meetup group rental price of $20 per board for a one hour rental. We provide a board, paddle, pfd and leash for all rentals. We even provide free wetsuits, if needed.
• Offered every Sunday at 7:00am (8/20, 8/27, 9/3, 9/10) 2017
• Meeting Location: 113 Huddle Rd, New Harbor, ME
• There is no charge (FREE) for the one hour tour
• We do not provide SUP’s but you can rent from Maine Kayak
• We provide a Registered Maine Guide, basic instruction, access to SUP rentals and free wetsuits (if needed)
• The trip is weather dependent
• Please register and signup through Meetup directly