Youth Sea Kayak Day Trips
Maine Kayak specializes in 2-hour to Full Day trips geared especially for youth groups like camps, troops and clubs!
Maine Kayak’s Youth Day Trips provide the opportunity to learn and explore. With trips ranging from a 2-Hour introductory tour, Half-Day exploration, and Full-Day adventure, Maine Kayak has the right trip for your Youth Group.
Maine Kayak’s 2 – hour, half and full-day youth sea kayaking trips provide serene and exciting paddling adventures in the secluded coves and rocky coast of Maine. We couple on-water instruction with amazing paddling conditions and opportunities for wildlife viewing – paddle among seals and osprey and enjoy a rest on a secluded Maine Island Trail beach. Maine Kayak’s youth sea kayaking trips include all padding equipment and gear, a fully licensed and registered Maine guide, and snacks and meals for each day of your trip.
Sea Kayak Youth Day Trips –
- Meeting Time: 9:00 AM
- Trip Length: 2 hours; 4 hours (half-day); 7 hours (full-day)
- Price: $40 Per Person 2-Hour; $59 Per Person Half-Day; $95 Per Person Full-Day (Group Discount All Trips – 1 free per 8 people)
- Schedule: Daily – Offered 7 Days a Week (May – October)
- Requirements: Must be a youth group and have a minimum of 8 or more people to start a trip or you can join an existing scheduled group.
- Provided: Kayak and equipment, Registered Maine Guide, Snacks and Lunch (Full Day Trips Only)
- Minimum Age: 8 Years Old
- Skill Level: No Experience Required
Sea Kayak Youth Day Trips
Quality guides, beautiful views, best activity in Maine so far!…saw various species of birds, lobster boats, and got a great lobster restaurant recommendation as well! The quality experience for the money we spent was excellent; if and when we return to Maine, we’ll be sure to catch up with Maine kayak!!
Maine Kayak Youth Group Video
See what adventure awaits you!