Youth Lake Kayak Day Trips
Maine Kayak specializes in Half-Day and Full-Day lake touring trips for children, teens and families!
Specially designed to appeal to youth – our lake kayaking trips offer sheltered paddling conditions, abundant wildlife, and an opportunity for children and teens to skill build in a relaxed environment.
Maine Kayak offers Half and Full-Day trips for youth that focuses on skill building and safety with paddling adventure and fun. Our lake touring trips are the perfect experience for serene flat water paddling conditions, beautiful wildlife sanctuaries, and scenic untouched shorelines. We provide a fully licensed and registered Maine guide, all kayaks and equipment and snacks and meals for each day of your trip.
Paddle in the quite and protected Pemaquid River on Bristol Mills, Maine. Look for turtles, herons, egrets and discover the beauty and abundant freshwater wildlife.
Lake Kayak Youth Day Trips –
- Meeting Time: 9:00 AM
- Trip Length: 4 hours (half-day); 7 hours (full-day)
- Price: $59 Per Person Half-Day; $95 Per Person Full-Day (Group Discount All Trips – 1 free per 8 people)
- Schedule: Daily – Offered 7 Days a Week (May – October)
- Requirements: Must be a youth group and have a minimum of 8 or more people to start a trip or you can join an existing scheduled group.
- Provided: Kayak and equipment, Registered Maine Guide, Snacks and Lunch (Full Day Trips Only)
- Minimum Age: 8 Years Old
- Skill Level: No Experience Required
Lake Kayak Youth Day Trips
Maine Kayak Youth Group Video
Take a sneak peak at Maine Kayak’s youth group adventures!