Youth Island Camping Trips
Maine Kayak offers 2 and 3 day Island Camping Overnight Trips geared especially for youth groups like camps, troops and clubs!
Maine Kayak’s Youth Island Camping Overnight Trips offer the perfect environment to explore, learn and adventure. The Maine Island Trail provides the perfect opportunity for children and teens to experience the beauty of the Maine coast.
We take the best of what Maine has to offer – the uninhabited islands of the Maine Island Trail, wilderness exploration, and sheltered paddling conditions to offer a youth outdoor overnight adventure. Paddling during the day provides the opportunity for skill building and exploration. Overnight island camping provides the opportunity for relaxation and collaboration.
Sea Kayak Youth Day Trips –
- Meeting Time: 9:00 AM
- Trip Length: 2 or 3 days
- Price: $125 Per Person Per Day (1 free per 8 people)
- Schedule: Daily – Offered 7 Days a Week (May – October)
- Requirements: Must be a youth group and have a minimum of 8 or more people to start a trip or you can join an existing scheduled group.
- Provided: Kayak and equipment, Tents and camping gear, Registered Maine Guide, Snacks and Meals
- Minimum Age: 14 Years Old
- Skill Level: No Experience Required
Maine Kayak led my group of 12 adults on an overnight island kayaking trip and it was absolutely perfect. After a day of paddling the guides prepared a delicious salmon and chicken dinner on the rocks as the sun went down. We stayed up watching shooting stars and were amazed by the Milky Way spreading across the sky…We kayaked to a picturesque harbor on the second day for an incredibly fresh lobster feast. We left the trip feeling that we had a truly unique Maine experience. I will absolutely do this again!
Island Camping Overnight Youth Trips
Maine Kayak Youth Group Video
See what adventure awaits you!