MAINE KAYAK RENTALS
Maine Kayak Rentals are offered from our midcoast kayak base on Pemaquid Point in the Damariscotta region. We have a wide variety of rental kayaks available – single and tandem day-touring kayaks. The surrounding area within a stone’s throw of our midcoast kayak base has an abundance of sea kayaking and lake kayaking put-ins with some of Maine’s most beautiful scenery right at your finger tips. Enjoy a day paddling the sheltered kayaking conditions of Pemaquid Harbor or the local wildlife-abundant lakes and ponds. Maine Kayak offers delivery or just use one of our put-ins for your self-guided kayaking adventure.
Your kayak rental includes all necessary equipment (splash top, life jacket, paddle, etc.), nautical charts and safety equipment, and local delivery from our midcoast kayak base or a kayak car carrier system and straps. Maine kayaking professionals will be available for advice on where to kayak in Muscongus Bay, Johns Bay, the Pemaquid River, Biscay Pond and other midcoast kayak destinations. You can also hire a professional Registered Maine Guide who will know all the kayaking hot spots in the midcoast region.
Kayak rentals are available seven days a week, all summer long from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. We offer free kayak delivery within 10 miles of New Harbor or you can pick-up at our midcoast kayak base. Delivery outside of a 10 mile radius of our midcoast kayak base are assessed a mileage fee. Other pick-up times may be arranged by emailing or calling our friendly office staff at 866-624-6352.
- Use our designated midcoast kayak launches or we can bring your kayak and gear right to you for your convenience.
- Release Form and Rental Agreements must be signed prior to rentals.
- Free wetsuits, booties, gloves and splash tops are available and we have a wide variety of sizes.
- Maine Kayak provides a safety lecture and orientation for all kayak rentals – Be safe and prepared to kayak in Maine.
- Registered Maine Guides available for half day and full day kayak tours.
- Kayak rentals are available for hourly, half day, full day and weekly rates from our midcoast kayak base; deliveries require a minimum of a full day kayak rental.
- Maine Kayak will help make your kayaking trip fun and easy!
Shop Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 PM (depending upon season)
Rental Length: 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours, 24 hours & multiple days (Discounts for 3 or more days)
Price starting at: $25 Per Person and we offer 30% discount if you rent for 3 or more days
Minimum Age: no minimum age
Skill Level: No experience necessary
|Kayak Rental Pricing|
|Type||2 hrs||4 hrs||8 hrs|