MAINE KAYAK RESERVATIONS FORM
Don’t wait a minute longer to reserve your Maine Kayak Trips adventure today. We offer sea kayaking tours, lake kayaking trips and whitewater kayaking lessons in Maine. We also have camping and lodging packages available. Please feel free to choose from our half day, full day, or multi day Maine Kayak Trips options below.
PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING
- To guarantee your space on your desired trip and trip dates, make reservations as early as possible. Reservation space is allotted on a “first-come, first-served basis – and weekend space is especially limited.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm your trip reservation. Once a space (and all other elements of your trip have been verified) the remaining balance will be due within 45 days.
- Once a course slot is verified, your deposit becomes non-refundable. However, it is transferable to other dates and trips up to two weeks before the trip date with notice in writing. A $25 transfer fee in charged.
- Trips run regardless of the weather (you’ll be getting wet anyway!).
- Maine Kayak reserves the right to move any trip to an alternate river (or section of river) based on conditions, and/or other factors.
- All individuals must sign a liability release form before participating on any trip.
MAINE KAYAK RESERVATION FORM
Until all aspects of your trip have been verified, it is understood between you and Maine Kayak Trips that submission of this form is only a request for trip reservation space.”Form submission does not commit you, or Maine Kayak to a course until space has been verified. Your deposit becomes nonrefundable only after this time. Call us at 1-866-624-6352 if you have any questions.