Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens Kayak Trips
Explore the beauty of Boothaby Harbor by kayak in the morning and the walk the exquisite Botanical Gardens in the afternoon.
Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens Kayak Trips – Maine Kayak has teamed up with Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens in Boothbay to offer a full day interpretive walk and kayak tour.
The beauty of Boothbay Harbor from the viewpoint of the water is not to be missed. Coupled with a guided stroll through the breathtaking Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens and you have a memorable experience you won’t soon forget? Maine Kayak has teamed with Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens in Boothbay Harbor to bring a trip like no other. The morning will be spent paddling along the sheltered coastline that borders the Gardens. We will spend approximately 2.5 hours on the water (from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm). A walking path from the water will lead to the Gardens and a picnic lunch among the foliage. The afternoon, from 1:00 pm to approximately 4:00 pm, will be joined by a Docent who will give a full garden tour amongst the many paths.
Join our scheduled trip on June 29, 2019. Or customize your own trip dates with a minimum group size of 6 people.
Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens Kayak Trip –
- Meeting Time: 9:00 AM PM
- Trip Length: 7 hours (2.5 hours on the water)
- Price: $150 Per Person (Group discount 1 free per 8 people)
- Schedule: June 29, 2019 or customized dates (May to October)
- Requirements: Minimum of 6 or more people for customized dates.
- Provided: Kayak and equipment, Registered Maine Guide, Botanical Gardens Liaison, Lunch, admission to Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens
- Minimum Age: 5 Years Old (with an adult)
- Skill Level: No Experience Required
Botanical Gardens Kayak Trip
Need Help from a Maine Kayak Specialist?
Call Toll Free US or CANADA: 1-866-624-6352 (1-866-Maine-Kayak)
Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens
Enjoy this video from Boothbay Harbor Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens!